Why wait until the fall to start classes at Mercer?
Get the feel for college life and gain valuable course credit during Mercer's Summer Experience!
Better Acquaint Yourself with the Campus Environment
- Get to know other students before the hustle and bustle of the fall semester begins.
- Learn the lay of the land. Know how to get where you want to go before fall semester.
- Ease the college adjustment period by settling into a routine before the main school year starts.
Lighten Your Fall and Spring Academic Loads
- Take up to 6 hours during each five-week session.
- Focus on harder courses.
- Use the time to take core classes (see list of classes).
- Learn in a more relaxed classroom atmosphere.
Complete Your Classes in Record Time
- Although intense, Mercer's summer classes last for five short weeks.
- Take class four days a week and enjoy three-day weekends.
- Boost your class status by earning credit hours.
Benefit from More Individual Attention from Professors
- Get to know your professors and classmates in a small class setting.
- Receive more attention to your individual academic interests.
Enjoy Your Summer
- Mercer has a lot of activities planned for your summer fun.
- Enjoy suite-style living with a private room and bath and enjoy the conveniences of Mercer Hall.