Have plans for the summer? Do something constructive! The benefits of taking summer classes at Mercer are numerous.
Lighten Your Fall and Spring Academic Loads
- Take up to 6 hours during each five-week session (see list of courses).
- Focus on harder courses without the distraction of other classes.
- Use the time to take core classes.
- Learn in a more relaxed classroom atmosphere.
Complete Your Classes in Record Time
- Although intense, Mercer's summer classes last for five short weeks.
- Take class four days a week and enjoy three-day weekends.
- Boost your class status by earning credit hours.
Benefit from More Individual Attention from Professors
- Get to know your professors and classmates in a small class setting
- Receive more attention to your individual academic interests.
Enjoy Your Summer
- Take Mercer with you by enrolling in a Mercer Summer Online course.
- Mercer has a lot of activities planned for your summer fun.
- Enjoy the convenience of living on campus.