Are you home for the summer, but want to take a few classes that will transfer back to school with you in the fall? Mercer's Summer Experience provides visiting students with that opportunity and the chance to have some summer fun at the same time!
- Students must be currently enrolled and in good standing at another college or university.
- A written statement must be obtained from the college or university which (1) gives the student specific approval to attend Mercer and (2) specifies the courses that may be taken.
- The written statement must be sent to the Mercer University Office of Admissions
Lighten Your Fall and Spring Academic Loads
- Take up to 6 hours during each five-week session (see list of courses).
- Focus on harder courses as you limit the number of courses you take.
- Many summer classes are guaranteed to make regardless of enrollment numbers.
- Learn in a more relaxed classroom atmosphere.
Complete Your Classes in Record Time
- Although intense, many of Mercer's summer classes last for five short weeks.
- Take classes four days a week and enjoy three-day weekends.
- Boost your class status by earning credit hours.
Benefit from More Individual Attention from Professors
- Get to know your professors and classmates in a small class setting.
- Receive more individual attention.
Enjoy Your Summer
- Enroll in a Mercer Summer Online course.
- Mercer has a lot of activities planned for your summer fun.